A guy I matched with on a dating app isn’t available on weekends?

Home Forums Online Dating   A guy I matched with on a dating app isn’t available on weekends?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Josephine
    Participant

I recently matched with a guy on a dating app who immediately told me that he has his toddler on weekends and if this is a dynamic I can manage.

He actually never mentioned in his dating profile that he had a kid. He left that part unanswered.

I would really prefer being able to see him on the weekends as this is my down time from the weekly grind of work.

I am suspicious about whether he is married or not. It wasn’t that long ago I was seeing someone who could only hang out with me on weekdays and weeknights, only to find out later on that he was married all along.

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Josephine,

Whether he is married or not really is besides the point. You clearly want to date someone who is available on weekends as this is when you have your down time from work. It’s best not to settle. Dating apps are filled with prospects. Be patient and keep looking until you match with someone who better fits your lifestyle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.