Advice on how to get her back and maybe interested in me?

Home Forums Question & Answer Advice on how to get her back and maybe interested in me?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tizo Um 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Tizo Um

Hey, your advice from your videos are awesome! So I’ve gotta ask this question…. Well me and this girl were seeing eachother for almost 8 to 12 months. Barley fought or argued, we did so much together. She went no contact for about a month and out of the blue she emailed me, and not call or text but email. I asked how she was and she seems very depressed and sad. I want to do my best to make her feel better without actually getting back into a relationship with her. Is there any advice or tips you can give me without making me look like I want her directly? I thanked her for the email and told her she made me the man I am today and if she needs anything from me to help her to reach out!

She is 35 and I am 24. We were like bestfriends/casual dating/fwb type of thing. I still care for her a lot! I want her to know that. Any kind of tips or advice? Please help! I want her to know that I am a caring guy and not some sort of jackass.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Advice on how to get her back and maybe interested in me?
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Online Dating