Almost everytime I go to different stores , this guy is there to !

Home Forums Dating Almost everytime I go to different stores , this guy is there to !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kate

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

A few months ago , I went to a retail store and I would usually go in the one cashiers line , because this cashier is always super nice and friendly to me . And , I notice he looks exactly like Actor Steve Carell ( whom I have a crush on ) but he’s younger. I could probably be his mom ! Lol . But, I am very attracted to this cashier . Not in a sexual way , but just very drawn to him . One day , I decided to get the nerve up and give him my business card & I wrote in the back of it that he was the best customer service cashier there w 5 stars . I was actually embrassed doing that and haven’t been able to talk to him since. Guess I feel stupid because we are such a big age difference . I did write a good review on him on yelp & that he looks like Steve Carell . Unsure , if he even saw that. Ok, so I barely go to that store and I totally ignore him ! I see him and he sees me and he notices me . I feel stupid now . Ok here’s the weird part . Since I because an instacart driver I go to many stores in the area. And , almost everyone I go to a store to pick up a batch , at various times . This guy is there ! I went to Costco the other day and a clerk guy was helping me find something and the guy I like was walking toward me with his friend and he looked over at the sales guy. Yesterday , I went to another store ( one I’ve never seen the guy at ) and I walked over to one aisle and there he was with his friend ! I glance but I don’t stare or try to make any conversation. Mainly . He comes in when I’m leaving a store. It’s happening way to much ! I’m beginning to think that maybe he’s tracking my phone ? He has my phone number and websites . I know there’s apps you can get to track people’s whereabouts . I e seen him with a girl to . She’s pretty. . I don’t know if this is a game or what ? Yesterday . I went to his work and I think he was sitting outside on a break and I parked far and walked in between cars to get to the entrance and just walked in and didn’t stay long and walked out ,so if he is playing then I wanna play to . What do you think this is and I don’t think it’s a coincidence. It’s happening way to many times at random times of the day or night to . So weird . What should I do?

#42260 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

It seems like you have had a series of coincidences.

Though it may feel strange to keep bumping into him at different stores, it is still possible to have this experience.

Being that you like him, it can be easy to read too much into everything.

If you keep going to these stores at times that he would be free, there is a good chance that you will bump into him.He is a store clerk. Hence, it is the more likely that he would visit other stores.

You just so happen to bump into him a few times being that you work as an Instacart employee.

Try not to read too much into the fact that you have bumped into him a few times at stores.

You can try starting up a conversation with him and see how he responds. Doing this will give you a much better idea as to whether this guy truly likes you or not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Almost everytime I go to different stores , this guy is there to !
Your information: