Boyfriend liking and messaging girl

Home Forums Dating Boyfriend liking and messaging girl

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hello 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Steffany Duncan
    Click here to help answer someone else's question.

My boyfriend of 2 years (he’s 37 I’m 33 and we both have kids of separate relationships) has been liking female friends photos all over IG and Facebook. And that was fine with me. Until I saw a message pop up on IG from one of the friends sayings saying “delicious”. It popped up when he was showing me a pic. I asked who it was and he turned his phone away and said “I’m not doing this with you” and now I can’t get it out of my head. He yelled at me when I asked and he said it wasn’t even meant for him (the message) and will not be clear of what it was about. But he is liking all her photos. And I think she’s married but having marriage issues. Is this a red flag?

#53879 Reply

Hello

I think what you should do is find out who this girl is, don’t be bothered asking ur boyfriend because from that attitude he probably wont tell u. What u could also do is test ur boyfriend by making a fake ig account. If hes not able to tell u who it is, hes keeping a secret from u and its ur right to know the truth.
    Goodluck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Boyfriend liking and messaging girl
Your information: