Crush

Home Forums Question & Answer Crush

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Beatric 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Beatric

Am in love with a guy, I even told him about my feelings, he appreacited but told but told me he had someone and would like us to be just friends.
    However am unable to move on because i had invested so much love for him silently for years hoping he will notice me when he didnt and we started talking it used to affect me so much making me to act weirdly that led me to confess my love for him.
    When he told me he had someone it broke me, i almost committed suicide but Thankfully to God i overcame and accepted though not fully.
    He sometimes pay my transport while we are together but acts as if he didn’t, he locks eyes with me for a while and smiles, he stares when i don’t look at him, until people started to think we are together, I had to clarify to them that that is not the case as he had someone.
    We fellowship together. On sunday he came and greeted a guy next to me and also I and started talking loudly to him about him(the guy) relocating when he was done he asked if i had heard, only for to lie that i had not (didnt want to seem noisy) i went to him with a friend to inquire where he was moving to, he was somehow pissed and said that he told me he was relocating and in the real sense he did not talk to me in the first place. The conversations ended well.
    finally saying our goodbyes he said we will always be friends, this came clear to me and i felt there is no hope any more first of all the way he is relocating.
    Help me know how to get over him and can i submit someone else wholly without thinking of him?

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Crush
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Online Dating