Deep connection with someone I met online from other country.

Home Forums Dating Deep connection with someone I met online from other country.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rui Fernandes

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

Hello, so I decided to try online dating apps 2 years ago, and I matched with this girl that was on vacation in my country, we spent sometime texting each other for maybe 2 weeks but we weren’t able to meet in real life, so she ended up going back to her country and we lost contact.
    Then last year she returned for another quick vacation for a week and we ended up matching again in the same app, this time she was already going back home wen we matched so we ended enchanting numbers so we could keep on talking after she went back. We have been talking for over 4 months and we have a really awsome connection we talk about so many deep topics that I never talked with anyone, and I feel so happy to have this connection with her. She is coming back to my country by the end of the year so we are definitely gonna meet each other this time. Do you think we can develop deep fellings for someone just by talking on the phone?? Do you think the fact that we matched 2 times is sign that we are supposed to meet each other??

#42261 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Rui,

Yes, it is possible to establish deep feelings for someone just by talking on the phone.

It happens quite often. If the conversation is good and consistent, it tends to establish a bond between both parties.

The fact that the both of you matched twice on the dating app isn’t necessarily a sign that the both of you are supposed to meet each other.

People get matched up on dating apps with the same person quite often.

It is typically based on the dating app’s matchmaking algorithm.

If it was able to match the both of you once, it can do it again and so on.

So, try not to read too much into the fact that the dating app has matched you both up twice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Deep connection with someone I met online from other country.
Your information: