Did I ruin maybe chances with her? Did I wait to long? What do I say to her?

Home Forums Question & Answer Did I ruin maybe chances with her? Did I wait to long? What do I say to her?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Saver 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Chris Saver

I am 15 and in high school.I have liked this girl for a year and a half now and I feel like I just ruined my chances with her I see her everyday she is in my class and I either don’t know what to say or I just can’t say it. I know she likes me because the signs are there she looks at me a lot and I mean a lot. She also plays with her hair which I think is a sign. I also would like to state that I really need some guidance on what to say I am really lost and could use some help from someone who actually knows what they are talking about so maybe the last 4 days I see her I can make a move. I also forgot to state that it is the end of the school year and 4 more days left I don’t expect a reply in 4 days time so I might just hope I have her in a class next year who knows I just wanted some guidance with this thank you

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Did I ruin maybe chances with her? Did I wait to long? What do I say to her?
Your information: