Everything was fine and now he’s ghosting me

Home Forums Dating Everything was fine and now he’s ghosting me

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Iyoni

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

Hi I really need help. A weeks ago I met this guy on an online app and we started talking everything was fine I liked him and confessed to him and he said he felt the same way. We texted and FaceTimed each other everyday.Everything was fine except for the fact that he kept asking me to send him pictures of me (nudes) and I wasn’t comfortable so I said no but one day I decided to FaceTime in my underwear. After that day he hasn’t texted me for a week and I think he blocked my number but I’m not sure. What should I do?

#42274 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Iyoni,

The fact that he kept asking you for nude pictures would indicate that he may have only cared about pursuing something casual with you.

He probably hasn’t texted you in a week because you kept saying no to the nude pictures and doing a FaceTime in your underwear wasn’t enough to appease him.

If you’re looking for a serious relationship, this guy may not be the right candidate for you.

It would be best to let him go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Everything was fine and now he’s ghosting me
Your information: