Girl I met about 2 weeks ago have so much in common with me… (17)

Home Forums Dating Girl I met about 2 weeks ago have so much in common with me… (17)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Zach
    Best Dating Sites
    eHarmony - Get Started On The #1 Trusted Dating Site
    Elite Singles - Meet Like-Minded Professionals
    Christian Cafe - Christian Singles Want To Meet You
    Jdate - Find Local Jewish Singles Near You
    Sugar Daddie - Date A Millionaire Today
    More

I feel the chemistry, I think she likes me, we talked sooooo much in those 2 weeks! Nonstop texts and really enjoyed each other she said she had fun with me and im not boring at all and funny and looking good but I noticed that I am the one who started the most of these conversations (even tho they was 4 hour+ conversations [in messenger] and sometimes just 20 minutes, and sometimes even 6 hours).

So I said to myself, alright let’s see what happens if I won’t text her anymore, let’s see if she starts it for once. It’s been almost 3 days and she never sent a message, and when we talk we both having so much fun and chemistry… I don’t know what to do :/

#39231 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    eHarmony - Get Started On The #1 Trusted Dating Site
    Elite Singles - Meet Like-Minded Professionals
    Christian Cafe - Christian Singles Want To Meet You
    Jdate - Find Local Jewish Singles Near You
    Sugar Daddie - Date A Millionaire Today
    More

Hi Zach,

It has only been 3 days. Try not to panic quite yet.

She may have gotten so used to the fact that you are usually the one who initiates conversations on messenger that she is waiting on you to do so again.

Give it another day or two to see if she initiates. If she doesn’t, it may be best for you to start a new conversation with her and ask her if she has a boyfriend or someone else that she is seriously talking to with strong romantic potential.

If your ultimate goal is to become romantic with her, you need to make sure that she is available to you for that.

Otherwise, you could spend another 2 weeks or more initiating the majority of conversations with her with nonstop texts and be simply wasting your time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Girl I met about 2 weeks ago have so much in common with me… (17)
Your information: