Guy that had a crush on me and I had a crush on him too. at our job.

Home Forums Dating Guy that had a crush on me and I had a crush on him too. at our job.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  T 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

T
    Best Dating Sites
    eHarmony - Get Started On The #1 Trusted Dating Site
    Elite Singles - Meet Like-Minded Professionals
    Christian Cafe - Christian Singles Want To Meet You
    Jdate - Find Local Jewish Singles Near You
    Sugar Daddie - Date A Millionaire Today
    More

I had a crush on this guy named R at our job for 2 years and he had a crush on me too, but he had a bad falling out with his long term ex girlfriend a long time ago.

At least 6 other guys liked me too, but I only liked R. All those other guys lied to him and me and told us we were not interested in each other. He bought me flowers 3 days before I unexpectedly stopped working there. He ran up to me, his mouth was open, he didn’t say anything at all so I thought he was on his way to someone else so I left and went home. I think I scared him because I was very confident. Turns out he ended up giving my flowers to TT who works there,and he asked TT out instead of me. I have told the other guys at my old job that I am thinking about coming back to work there.They told me I should, but I am being told by the guys who liked me that he still doesn’t like me. I think R broke up with this woman in 2018 a few days after I saw him when I was at a different store looking out the window knowing he would be driving by there after he got off work. He saw me staring at him then he slowly moved his head to see who I was with which was my teenage son then he kept driving. I once saw him driving with TT and he went a different way to drop her off, she turned to ask him why,he told her to hide so I wouldn’t see her. I can’t go in my old job, because I miss him so much so I don’t look as good as I did when I worked there and my confidence is gone. He tried giving me his phone number once, but the manager was right there so I never got his phone number. He used to smoke pot and drink alcohol, but he stopped because he found out that I don’t do anything not even smoke cigarettes.He used to have a tall vehicle. He traded in his tall vehicle for a vehicle that I could get easily in and out of because I am short.
    I don’t know how I can talk with him or see him. Please help. I never have been married, and I felt like he could have been the one. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

signed, T

#39295 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hi T,

Ask some of your old coworkers about where they all tend to hang out after work.

If they let you know that they will be meeting up at a particular location after work on a specific day and R is also going to be joining them, you can go to the location before they arrive and find a spot.

It may be best to go there with one of your friends so that you don’t feel so nervous and for some support. When your old coworkers show up, you could easily start talking to them.

R may notice you soon after and may start talking to you in an attempt to catch up. This is where the both of you can engage in extended conversation and see whether there is any chemistry.

#39299 Reply

T
    Best Dating Sites
    More

He doesn’t hang out with anyone from work at anytime. He goes straight from work to his second job.

#39300 Reply

T
    Best Dating Sites
    More

It was July 12, 2018 when I saw my crush drive by when I was looking at him through the window as he drove by and he saw me with my teenage 16 year old son who is tall who looks like a man already.On July 30,2018 an hour after my crush posted WHAT’S UP BUD,the girl who he ended up giving my flowers too put a new profile pic of herself on her facebook. MY CRUSH WAS NEVER FRIENDS WITH MY CRUSH ON F.B. AND THEY WERE NEVER LISTED AS BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP ANYPLACE.On July 30,2018 My crush’s facebook friend said to my crush on f.b. WHATS UP BUD, My crush replied NOT MUCH, HOW ARE YOU DOING? His friend said WORKING WAY TOO MUCH. My crush replied ME TOO, but I know that my crush’s f.b.friend is disabled so this guy doesn’t work anymore. My crush doesn’t hang out with anyone from work at anytime. He goes straight from work to his second job. I found his home phone number on the internet, but since he didn’t give it to me I think he would be mad if I called him. He and I stared at each other from 2014-2016. He got Really Jealous over me when I thanked his coworker who is his best friend at work for helping me find the food item I was looking for that my crush and I both like, and his coworker tried to tell him that I said in my opinion it is the only kind that tastes good and said goodbye to his coworker, and I waved my hand and used the coworkers name. His coworker tried to tell my crush what I said about the food item because that is something me and my crush have in common and the coworker wanted to let my crush know that I like that food too just like my crush. I heard my crush start saying something and getting louder. My crush had his chest pushed out looking like he was going to fight his coworker. Do you know what all of this could mean? Do you think after all these years could I still have a chance to be with my crush? I AM MISSING MY CRUSH SO MUCHSTILL AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Guy that had a crush on me and I had a crush on him too. at our job.
Your information: