I am thinking about making her jealous. What do you think?

Home Forums Dating I am thinking about making her jealous. What do you think?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Timothy 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Timothy

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

There is this girl who I’m actually interested in. I guess she is interested as well. We have flirted together and we tease each other. I have been noticing lately that she began to lose interest in me. I’m not sure if that’s the case or if she is just playing games.

Next week, I have an online class with her and we will be using skype. I’m thinking about mentioning to my teacher that I hanged out with a girl on Saturday. This will make my crush jealous because she will be in that skype call when I say that to mu teacher. I just want to make sure that my crush can get a bit jealous so she reignite her interest. Is this a good way? If not, what do you think should I do?

#42259 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

It would be best to just ask her out.

She may have started losing interest of recent because you haven’t acted in asking her out.

It would be best to take this more direct route as opposed to trying to make her jealous by telling your teacher that you hung out with a girl on Saturday.

By asking her out without any further delay, you will be able to get a proper read on whether she likes you or not.

#42262 Reply

Timothy

But the problem is that I can’t ask her out because of the quarantine. Should I flirt with her via text messages instead? I have sent her a message last week and she took while to answer plus she was off in the way she replied. Do I wait and see if she sends anything in the future? Or do I keep on initiating with her?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: I am thinking about making her jealous. What do you think?
Your information: