I was rejected and the explanation was that he didn’t think he was good enough

Home Forums Question & Answer I was rejected and the explanation was that he didn’t think he was good enough

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Camille 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Camille

hello !
    during the first few weeks of talking to this guy, i knew that i liked him. we clicked instantly. fast forward a couple months later, and i confessed to him. i was rejected. he said that he thought that he liked me in the sense that he wanted to spend all his time with me, and that he thought i was all these great things, but that he didn’t like me. i accepted it and moved on. since then he’s kept telling me all these nice things. he says that he’s sad when i’m not there, that i’m cute and adorable, and that i’m sweet and caring. i’ve kind of just ignored it, because i figured he was just saying that to be nice and that he would tell me straight up if he likes me. now, almost 5 months later, he tells me that the only reason why he said no was because he “didn’t think he was good enough for someone as great as me”. what does this mean ? is he just playing with me, or do u think that he’s being genuine? it is very confusing since i thought i was over him, but now i’m not so sure.

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I was rejected and the explanation was that he didn’t think he was good enough
Your information: