Ignoring

Home Forums Question & Answer Ignoring

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Jason

Hi

I am ignoring the girl I like hoping that she would think of me as partner more than a friend. I read in the internet that if I show a girl that I am not interested in her, she would actually begin to chase me.

But the problem is that she began to ignore me now aswell. What should I do in that situation?

#37484 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

This girl that you like is most likely ignoring you because you have been ignoring her.

Choosing to ignore her in the hopes that she will chase you only works when you have put in the right kind of work beforehand to make her intrigued by you.

You skipped that part.

In your current situation, it may be best to simply come right out and either tell her how you feel about her or ask her out.

#37485 Reply

Jason

Hi Luke

But how do I intrigue her in a way I do not seem needy?

And does eye contact by mistake break that no contact rule? I mean that we had an eye contact by mistake because she was passing by and I didn’t mean to hold that eye contact, but I then directly looked away. Everyone usually holds eye contact with the person passing by sometime.

Ask A QuestionSearch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Ignoring
Your information: