loner personality type

Home Forums Question & Answer loner personality type

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Jamal

Whats up. I’m a black dude that is 23 years old, I have some close friends, I’ve had sex with 2 girls and overall had a few other girls who have been interested but overall i don’t have success with women. I get rejected a lot. Me and some friends of mines go out to clubs and they have success but i don’t and in other regular daily places as well. Idk why I’m not having success. It’s not because I’m not trying or not trying to practice certain pickup skills. Is it because my personality type of being a loner and i just give off a weird vibe idk? What can i do or am destined to not be a guy who has success with women?

#37673 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Jamal,

It is unlikely that you have generally been unsuccessful with women due to a loner personality type.

It may actually be due to a lack of authenticity and the likelihood that you have been trying too hard.

When you try all kinds of pickup techniques with girls, they may be very aware of what you’re doing and this alone could turn them off.

In the same vein, when you try too hard with girls, you can easily come off as desperate and this will turn them off as well.

Something you can do is figure out who you are as a person and what you identify with.

Girls tend to be very attracted to guys that are self-assured and know who they are and are unapologetic about it.

Try not to play it so straight.

Don’t be afraid to disagree or to say something that doesn’t conform to the norm.

As long as you are truly showcasing who you are as a person, that kind of rebelliousness can actually be quite attractive to women.

You make your own destiny.

If you choose to be the best possible version of you that you can be, you will not be destined to be unsuccessful with women.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: loner personality type
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Online Dating