Should I cut him off completely?

Home Forums Dating   Should I cut him off completely?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Prerana Kulla 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sammii

When I told my crush a while back that I was interested in him, he told me that he wasn’t ready for a relationship because he just got out of a long term relationship. He wanted to be friends and build a bond before getting to that dating stage, which I totally agree with. However, one day him and a mutual friend of ours were texting and they let him know that I was leaving the job that we all work at. He’s a full time first responder but he also works retail part time and when COVID hit, he took a leave of absence to focus on primary job. His response was “I might come by to see her before she leaves but I don’t want her to get anything twisted 🤣.” When my friend showed me that message, I was hurt because I think he should’ve told me to at he didn’t like me instead of pretending to want to take it slow. I’m really upset with him and I have no desire to even be cordial with him now. My friends said that by me doing this, it will make me seem bitter and rude but I do not want to be fake about it. What should I do ?

Prerana Kulla

i think it’s best for you to move on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.