Talking but not in a relationship

Home Forums Dating Talking but not in a relationship

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stephanie

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

I have been talking to guy for over 3 months. He has expressed that he talks to other girls. He calls me everyday and we hang out at least twice a week. I sleep over his house. He takes me on dates sometimes. We have long and deep conversations. I have started to have deeper feelings for him but he has made it clear that he does not want to hear that. Should I keep talking to him even though my feelings have started to shift into something deeper?

#42028 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie,

You shouldn’t keep talking to him. Your feelings for him would only get deeper if you do.

You could easily tell yourself that he will eventually come around to having feelings for you if you just stuck it out, but that is unlikely.

He has told you that he talks to other girls. This means that he may be doing exactly what he is doing with you, with them.

In essence, he is calling them everyday and hanging out or going on dates multiple times a week.

Some may also sleep over at his house.

He has his attention on several girls which leaves little room for him to develop feelings for you specifically.

It is best to get yourself out of this situation before your feelings for him become so intense that you find it impossible to get yourself out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Talking but not in a relationship
Your information: