Why does he stare if has a girlfriend?

Home Forums Question & Answer Why does he stare if has a girlfriend?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nobody important 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Christine

So there’s this guy at work who caught my attention a few months ago because I thought he was attractive. I have found him constantly staring at me and magically end up wherever I happen to be even though our job duties don’t require us to interact or be anywhere near one another. It became so frequent that I started staring back at him to give him the hint to approach me because I got the vibe he was attracted to me. However, the other day I got to work and saw him with a girl who must have been his girlfriend because he hugged and kissed her. I was shocked because he stares too much at me and in a certain way. After that, he continued to stare and happen to be wherever I was. Does this guy have any intentions with me? I’m sure I’m not making this up in my head. I feel sorry for his girlfriend because I think he imagines more things about me beyond just staring and she is a heavier-set person and is less attractive than your average girl. Please dissect this guy’s thinking for me!

#31786 Reply

Nobody important

Good news: He most definitely is into you!

Bad news: He has a girlfriend

Another bad news: but imagine dating him and not realizing that he’s looking at other girls. Imagine you has his girlfriend and not knowing that he’s looking at other girls. I mean guys will stare at a pretty girl because it’s part of their nature, but if he really liked the girl he wouldn’t be looking anywhere else.

Create New TopicSearch

EliteSingles.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Why does he stare if has a girlfriend?
Your information: