Why does the man who stares and makes eye contact not return my smile?

Home Forums Dating   Why does the man who stares and makes eye contact not return my smile?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lauren 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lauren

Hello! I would love some insight into why a man stares and makes constant eye contact with me- however when i returned the eye contact (a bit more subtly) smiled a couple of times- blank, no smile nothing..

To put into context he works at a gym i go to, so understand why he would be cautious about asking me out, esp. with the lockdown introducing tomorrow in Uk etc. We have not spoken except for once when I made a mildly flirty joke, which he laughed enthusiastically at.. But still.. No conversation initiated from him..

He is good looking, buffed and from the way he stares he’s not shy. It’s confusing me and starting to make me a little uncomfortable. His he playing games?

I am shy and straight forward and for me it’s getting old.. Any ideas how to proceed? Am thinking of avoiding his eye from now on?

Thanks so much!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.